##EasyReadMore##

Saturday, January 29, 2011

All-in-one?


Hello everyone!

The other day I discovered a soap that is supposed to translate in to a shampoo, a toothpaste, floor cleaner and some other things I don't remember.

It seemed shocking and me for one just bought it since I have a phobia for sulfates (which basically dries out your hair, skin etc. It's unfortunately used as a main inexpedience for most cleaning products such as shampoo, toothpaste, soap since it has oil solving properties).

The line of soaps is from a American brand, the family originates from Germany, and is Fair Trade products with a very high percentage organic products. With each package you also get wisdom words while showering. My favorite quote this time is:

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound togheter. All things connect" -Chief Seattle

The soap I choose is smelling like peppermint and is lovely as a body soap, still haven't dared to use it as a shampoo and especially as a toothpaste. It just seems horrible as a toothpaste and there is no fluoride which my dentist says I got to have.

Wanna give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment